After religiously using the Chanel Vital Lumière foundation for the last god knows how many years, I decided to give the Mat Lumière foundation a go after reading many raving reviews about it, and conclusion.. LOVE it!
The Mat Lumière is recommended for people with combination/oily skin whereas the Vital Lumière is for people with more normal/dry skin. I personally have normal(ish?) skin but I feel like the Mat Lumière stays perfect throughout the whole day.
Here's a summary of what I lurrvee about the Mat Lumière foundation :
* ML in my opinion gives a much better coverage than the VL, which is especially good for people like me with an uneven skin tone and small acne scars.
* Doesn't give off the 'I just lathered my face with a kilo of foundation look', so leaves the skin looking natural rather than cakey, which I'm pretty sure everyone can agree is a big no no!
* I felt that with the VL foundation I looked a bit oily by the end of the day, but with the ML I look as good at the end of the day as I did in the morning!
* I love the fact that both ML and VL are pump foundations as I personally find that much more hygienic for your skin.
* Both ML and VL are SPF 15 which is always a plus in my books! Gotta protect your skin ladies!
The only con would be that it's quite pricey but you only need about a pump and a half for full coverage and the bottle lasts for ages.. At least over 6 months (my last VL lasted me nearly a year)!
So in conclusion, I have officially converted to the Mat Lumière and even though it's quite expensive it's well worth the money, trust me!
If you liked this post, then please subscribe.