NARS have just (as in today!) released their fall 2010 nail polish collection, and it's something special! It's a collection of 5 vintage shades that are back by popular demand.
These nail polishes have all been inspired by classic films, and the colors are all very in for this AW/10.
1. Mash (1996) : A shade of army green with golden hues, inspired by an old movie that inspired the TV series M*A*S*H. Love the color but hate the TV series!
2. King Kong (1996) : A shade of coppery gold. I think the name says it all. Inspired by the movie.. Yep you guessed it.. King Kong!
3. Midnight Express (1996) : A deep navy blue shade inspired from a prison movie made in the 70's.
4. Zulu (1996) : A forest green shade inspired from a British war movie made in the 60's.
5. Full Metal Jacket (1998) : A silver-grey shade, again inspired from a war movie made in the 60's.
My personal favorites would have to be Mash, Midnight Express, and Full Metal Jacket.
If you like these gorgeous vintage shades, click here to order yours now.
If you liked this post, the please subscribe.