I've been using their hair oil since the summer and I bought their shampoo and conditioner in November, and now I'm testing out their Intense Hydrating Mask!
Just to let you all know, my hair is medium-long (not quite there yet!!), thick, wavy, slightly split dry ends, and can get quite frizzy
What's it all about?
* It's a rich, creamy treatment, infused with argan oil, designed to hydrate, help repair, and restore dry and damaged hair, as well as prevent hair from environmental stress. With continued use, this highly effective mask revitalizes hair, restoring shine and manageability.
* Moroccan Oil treatment is rich in anti-oxidants and applied to damp hair to seal in moisture, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine without leaving a residue.
* Wash your hair as normal.
* Put a teaspoon sized (that's what it says on the packaging but I personally don't think that's enough, I use about 2 heaped tea spoons) amount of this hair mask (more if your hair is longer) in the palm of your hand, and then distribute it throughly and evenly through towel dried hair beginning at the scalp and working it through towards the ends - I personally focus on my ends.
* Leave it in for 5 - 10 minutes (I leave it in for about 10 - 15 minutes) and then rinse out.
* I put the hair mask in my hair and then have an Epsom Salt bath to pass the 10 minutes - relaxation at its best!
* I'd like to start of by saying this hair mask smells amazing. It has such an organic, herbal scent. Mmmm, I love its scent - I wish I could transfer a smell through the screen so all of you could smell how amazing it is.
* It has a really creamy consistency and is easy to rinse off and it left no residue - I hate hair treatments are hard to rinse off and leave your hair feeling greasy.
* As you can see in the pictures, it has a very thick creamy consistency.
Does it work?
* So, after rinsing this mask off the first thing I realize is how soft and smooth my hair feels.
* I then towel dry my hair - I usually apply some Moroccan Oil to the ends of my hair after I wash it but this time I left it au natural - I wanted to see this hair products full effect (for the sake of this review).
* The gorgeous organic scent lingers in my hair for hours.
* My hair looked and felt super smooth and silky!
* When I woke up the next morning, but hair was manageable and smoother than normal.
In this picture I had used it about 2 times but I hope you can see that my hair looks pretty healthy - that's a major accomplishment! If you'd seen my hair 2 years earlier you'd see how dry and damaged and unhealthy my hair was!
* Even though this has nothing to do with how the product works, I personally love the packaging.
* The tub is pretty big and you can get a lot of use out of it.
* Even though it's quite expensive (€29), it's one of those products that is worth every penny.
To summarize this post:
I love this hair mask. Not only does it smells so good, it honestly left my hair feeling soft, silky, smooth, and healthier. I've used it about 4 times since purchasing it and after using it each time I could definitely see and feel the difference.
Even though it's quite expensive (€29), I would purchase it again, but first I want to try out their Restorative Hair Mask (€37) so I can compare the difference between the two.
All in all, I really liked this product, and would definitely recommend it to people with damaged hair. Or even if you just want to give your hair a dose of loving, this product is amazing and your hair will thank you for it.
As some of you may know I'm currently living in Dublin, and I bought my Moroccan Oil products from Zeba Salon on South Williams Street (Dublin 2).
Click here for details on where you can purchase Moroccan Oil products in Ireland.
If anyone wants me to do a review on the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner just let me know!