4.05.2012

Charity sale buys

I recently went to a charity sale and picked up some bargainlicious goodies that I thought I'd share!

I'm extremely pleased with my self because I bought all of the below for Dhs 50 (approximately $14, €10, £9) - all of the items I purchased are brand new, unused and came packaged.

1. CC Skye neon orange single wrap leather screw bracelet with gold screws.

I love this bracelet, not only because it retails for Dhs 349 (approximately $95, €72, £60) and I picked it up for the grand total of... Dhs 25 (approximately $7, €5, £4)!!!!

Neon is very in for Spring/Summer'12 but I personally like to wear quite neutral, not 'too-in-your-face' shades so this bracelet is the perfect 'neon statement' piece. Think about how nice this bracelet will look against a golden tan.. Lush!

2. Dermalogica Stress Relief Candle.
Features a relaxing blend of essential oils including lavender, tea tree, lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary and sandalwood Aromatherapeutic blend will fill your personal space with the essence of Dermalogica while soothing your senses for total mind, body and spirit health Soy-based candle contains a lead-free wick to encourage a clean burn that helps intensify the stress relieving benefits.

I bought this candle for Dhs 5 (approximately $1.50, €1, £0.80) and it retails for about Dhs 103 (approximately $28, €21, £17).

3. Maybelline Volum' Express One by One Mascara in Blackest Black.


This mascara retails for about Dhs 50 (approximately $13, €10, £8.50) and I bought it for Dhs 10 (approximately $3, €2, £1.70).

I've already used it a couple of times... And so far so good; it separates my lashes and gives them volume - which is basically what I look for in a mascara. I'll continue to use it for the next couple of weeks and do a review.

4. KinoKandle

KinoKandles is the UAE's first organic candle brand. It's a highly scented soy candle that's environmentally friendly - soy wax is made from the oil of soy-beans making it a natural and healthier alternative to petroleum-based paraffin wax which substantially reduces the quality of indoor air.

I bought this candle for Dhs 5 (approximately $1.50, €1, £0.80) and it retails for Dhs 50 (approximately $13, €10, £8.50)

And now for the biggest bargain of the day...


5. Sisley Celluli-Pro.

For anyone who doesn't know about this product I'll tell you one thing... It's expensive. Very expensive. And it's supposedly amazing so when I saw this selling for the grand total of Dhs 5 (approximately $1.50, €1, £0.80) I grabbed it within a second.

Despite it being a charity sale I was in shock that it was priced so cheap!!!
This product retails for an estimate of
Dhs 734 (approximately $200, €150, £124) and YES I bought it for Dhs 5.

As mentioned, everything came up to the total of Dhs 50, if I paid full price for these 5 items I would have spent around Dhs 1,286 (approximately $350, €262, £218).

Feeling very pleased about my bargainlicious buys right now!!!!

Has anyone else picked up any bargains recently? Let me know.

xxoo

3 comments:

  1. That leather bracelet is phenomenal! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your blog dearrrrrrr,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. like this blog good post thank you for sharing it...

    One Tribe

    ReplyDelete

Hi Beauty Addicts!

I love feedback, and I read every single one of your comments. I'd love to hear your opinions, the good and the bad! ♥